How to Wear White Jeans in Winter - 5 perfect outfits
Do you have a pair of white jeans sitting in your closet and you don't know what to do with them? Here's how to wear white jeans in winter.
White jeans are the perfect staple. They're versatile and can be dressed up or down, they can be paired with everything from heels to sneakers, and they're also long-lasting—you'll get years of wear out of your favorite pair. But how do you wear white jeans in winter? Follow these tips from style experts around the world:
White jeans are Winter-friendly
White jeans are a great way to make a statement and stay warm in winter. They're also great for those days when you want to look chic, but don't want to sacrifice your style. For example, if there's no snow on the ground and it's not too cold outside (and hopefully never will be), wearing white jeans can help you stand out from the crowd at work or school.
How to Wear White Jeans in Winter
To add layers, try:
- A sweater. Layer a lightweight cardigan over your white jeans and you've got a chic look that's perfect for winter.
- A vest or blazer. A leather jacket with zipper details will keep you warm when the wind blows hard outside (and it will). And if it's really cold out, add an extra layer of warmth with this versatile piece!
- Coat + scarf combo. This versatile combo keeps people wondering how on earth you can get any colder than they already think their hands are feeling—plus it looks like no one else in the room has any idea what kind of layers they're wearing underneath their dresses or pantsuits...
Wear a Statement Coat
If you're looking for a bold way to add interest to your outfit, consider a statement coat. These coats can be worn with anything, and they usually have big, colorful or patterned designs. They're also usually oversized—meaning they'll look great on anyone!
If you have a specific style in mind that doesn't match the rest of your closet (or vice versa), it's time to make some room by selling those items on sites like Depop or Vinted!
Add a Colorful Accessory
A statement piece is a great way to add color and texture to your outfit.
You can opt for a statement scarf, beannie, bag or even shoes.
Go for Neutrals
If you want to wear white jeans in winter, try going for neutrals like black, grey and white. This will help you create a clean look that's easy to dress up or down depending on the occasion.
Wear a neutral top with your favorite pair of jeans for an effortless look that works across all seasons.
If you're looking for something more tailored and structured, add a neutral colored jacket over your white denim.
White jeans are not just for summer
You may be thinking, “white jeans? What’s the point of wearing them in winter?” Well, white jeans can be worn with a variety of colors and styles. For example, if you want to wear a white dress but don't have one on hand, you might consider wearing a pair of white jeans underneath.
You can also wear them with different shoes—and even different accessories! If your favorite outfit involves sandals or flip flops but not boots (and it should), then go ahead and slip into those favorite pairs of white jeans now that they're here.
Shop White Jeans
So what are you waiting for? It's time to take the plunge and invest in a pair of white jeans. You'll be glad you did!
If you liked this post, you might also like:
- How to Wear a White Blazer
- 8 Neutral Winter Outfits to Keep You Warm
- 7 Neutral Winter Outfits You’ll Love Wearing
VIRTUAL STYLING INSTAGRAM | PERSONAL INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN | FACEBOOK