In this day and age, we are stressed-out pretty much 24/7, being that due to our job, school, or personal issues.
It is important to counter-balance that stress with activities that will make us feel good about ourselves and consequently reduce our stress.
Today I’ve gathered a list of 20 things you can do to pamper yourself.
I’ve tried to gather activities that are free but there are also some that you have to pay, but it’ll be money well-spent, trust me.
Ways to Pamper Yourself
- Sleep in / Take a nap
- Make yourself your favorite food
- Indulge in that dessert you’ve been craving
- Take a bubble bath
- Binge-watch your favorite tv show
- Paint your nails
- Go to a hair salon
- Apply a face mask
- Burn your favorite candle
- Dance around to your favorite songs
- Go for a walk in the park
- Read a book
- Do your makeup
- Go shopping
- Have a journaling session
- Do Yoga
- Go to the cinema and watch that movie you’ve been dying to watch
- Watch the sunset or sunrise
- Go to a cafe with a terrace and enjoy the weather with a nice drink next to you
- Go to a spa and get a massage. Or just ask your partner to give you one