Spring is often associated with cleaning and decluttering. We’re all pretty used to doing a huge deep clean of our homes when spring-time comes. But how often do you do it for or digital space?
If you’re like me, hardly ever, I presume.
Living in a mainly digital era, it is imperative that we clean our digital space as often as we do our physical one. With that being said, today’s post is all about how to clean and declutter for newbies.
All of these are small easy steps anyone can add up to their spring-cleaning routine, whether you’re an digital cleaning expert or not.
How to spring-clean your digital space
- Clear out old screenshots
- Reorganize your productivity software to meet your current needs
- Change your phone background
- Create a vision board for the next quarter
- Unfollow people on social media
- Delete contacts you no longer need
- Organize your phone’s home screen
- Delete apps that you no longer use
- Unsubscribe from email newsletters
- Organize your email labels
- Organize your browser toolbar
- Clear your cloud storage
- Declutter your browser extensions
- Customize your finder sidebar
- Run antivirus
- Empty your trashcan
- Declutter computer apps
- Clear out downloads folder
- Organize all your documents into folders
Do you usually spring-clean your digital space alongside your physical one?