I absolutely love watching the Vogue’s 73 Questions videos that have been made recently! I think it’s a really nice way for people to get to know their favourite celebrities. I think we are just all noisy so knowing more about anyone always sounds fun.
Recently, I watched Kelsey Simone’s video where she answered these questions and thought ”wow, that’s a cool idea for a post.” so I went online and looked for questions. I then realised this tag has been circulating the blogosphere for a while now and, even though no one tagged me, I decided to just answer the questions.
I went through a bunch of other people’s blogs and noticed that not all of them answered the same questions. I don’t know if they made up their own set questions or what, but I went with the set of questions I thought were the most interesting.
1. Were you named after anyone?
My mum is a teacher and when she was pregnant with me, she had a student named Ana Rita and my mum kinda fell in love with the name and decided to name me Ana Rita.
2. What’s your favourite film?
Shrek. I don’t care if I’m 20 years-old, I still watch it whenever I fell like it.
3. When was the last time you cried?
About three weeks ago when I was really sick.
4. On a scale of 1-10 how excited about life are you right now?
I’d say 7.
5. Do you like your handwriting?
I do, but I’m trying to change it a little bit so it looks more aeathetically pleasing.
6. Instagram or Twitter?
7. What’s your favourite food?
8. Least favourite food?
9. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
If you asked my this a few years ago I would say definetely no, but now I would.
10. Favourite drink?
Water. That’s pretty much all I drink.
11. Do you like flying?
I haven’t got nothing against it.
12. Would you ever bungee?
13. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
14. Coffee or tea?
15. What is your favourite cereal?
Special K with dark chocolate
16. Do you bake?
I love baking. Coconut tart is my speciality.
17. If you could master an instrument, what would it be?
Either the piano or the violin.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
It depends on the love I have for the shoe at that moment. If it hurt my fett I’ll pretty much throw them into a wall haha.
19. Do you think you are strong?
Mentaly- yes. Phisically- not really.
20. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their clothes. I know, it’s a bit vain but it’s true.
21. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
22. What was the last thing you read because everyone was reading it?
”Capture Your Style”. Loved it
23. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
On my wrist.
24. To be or not to be?
Not to be.
25. Who do you miss the most?
26. What was the last thing you ate?
27. What’s your favourite board game?
28. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I gave my cousin One Direction concert tickets. Her reaction was priceless.
30. Hair colour?
Naturally: light brown. Right now I have it dyed in a strawberry blonde colour
31. Eye colour?
32. Scary film or happy endings?
Scary films all the way
33. What’s your favourite country to visit?
I’ve only been to two countries so I’m gonna say Spain.
34. Favourite colour?
35. Least favourite colour?
36. Diamonds or pearls?
37. Hugs or kisses?
38. How do you de-stress?
Reading or listening to music
39. Heels or flats?
Flats. I can’t wear heels for too long.
40. How long have you been on Facebook?
I think 6 years.
41. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
42. What is your favourite flower?
43. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
Expensive shampoos that are on sale hahaha.
44. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
I personally prefer The Rolling Stones, even though I don’t listen to them on a daily basis.
45. Do you have a talent?
Is reading a 300-page book in 3/4 hours a talent? No?
Oh, I can do the splits.
46. What album are you loving right now?
Harry Styles’s album will forever be my favourite.
47. Where do you live?
I live in the north of Portugal
48. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
One of my uni friends
49. Is there a sport you wish you could play?
50. What is your favourite season?
Winter. I like layering clothes, war drinks, watching films by the fireplace, Christmas!
51. Who is your girl crush?
I’ve been obsessing over Kourtney Kardashian latey! I don’t know why but I just love her.
52. Where were you born?
Paredes, in a hospital that is now closed.
53. Bath or shower?
54. Sweet or savory?
55. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Rita Valente: The Life of a Nerdy Blogger
56. What is your favourite animal?
I love dogs! They are jsut so … ahhhhhh
57. Best invention?
The internet! I wouldn’t be writing this if it didn’t exist
58. Last photograph you took?
59. What is your favourite tv program?
I’m not too big on TV to be honest but I’ve been loving ‘The Good Doctor’
60. What do you like on your pizza?
Chicken and bacon!
61. If you could invite anyone over for dinner who would it be?
Emma Watson! I think dinner with her would be extremely interesting.
62. What is your favourite thing in the room you are in?
My gallery wall
63. Favourite Hitchcock movie?
I actually don’t think I eber seen one. Is it too bad?
64. Favourite band?
I am loving Little Mix at the moment!
65. Favourite solo artist?
Harry Styles. (Can you detect the obsession?)
66. If you could sing a duet with anybody who would it be?
67. Kittens or puppies?
68. Last gift you gave a friend?
I gave a bunch of birhtday gifts to my best friend yesterday!
69. What is your favourite word that starts and ends in the same vowel?
My name: Ana
70. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry. My hair stays the same whether I air dry it or blow dry it so I prefer the natual way.
71. Pilates or yoga?
72. When have you felt most nervous?
I felt the most nervous while I was waiting for the results of my uni application.
73. How difficult was it answering these questions?
I thought it was gonna be harder!
I hope you liked this post. Let me know if you decide to answer these questions yourself. I would love to read them!