Guess who’s back after a whole entire month without posting? This girl! Ah, it feels so good to be back blogging, I never thought I’d miss is this much. Today’s blogpost is something simple since I’m still getting on track with everything: a list of things to do during rainy weather.
I don’t how the weather has been in your country but here in Portugal it has been raining quite frequently and I don’t mind it at all. I’ve always loved cold and rainy weather more than sunny and hot weather. In honour of this, I’ve gathered a list of 10 things you can do when it’s raining so you don’t get bored.
- Invite a friend over and have a movie marathon or just have one by yourself. I suggest you do a Disney movie marathon. Trust me, you’ll love it.
- Search for new recipes and try them out. Pinterest it amazing for this. I have a whole board dedicated to recipes I want to try out.
- Do a fun DIY. I saw one of a personalized umbrella the other day and it looked super cute.
- Search for new tv shows to watch. There are always new tv shows to watch so you’ll never get bored
- Do a deep cleaning of your home. Since you’re at home, why not occupy your time making it clean?
- Read that book you’ve been putting off reading for the longest time. I’ve started reading ‘Into The Water’ during the summer but ended up forgetting about the book. Now that there isn’t a lot you can do outside, I’ve been catching up with the book.
- Journal. When I say journal I don’t necessarily mean write about your day: you can write about anything and everything. Recently, I’ve discovered kpop journaling and I’ve really enjoyed it.
- Get ahead on school work or any kind of work. Have a paper due in two weeks? Why not start on it now?
- Organize your closet. Have you exchanged your summer clothes for your winter clothes? If not this is the perfect opportunity to do so.
- Have a pamper day. Create your own little spa at home. Do a face mask, a hair mask, do your nails or just have a good old bubble bath