Who’s counting down the days until Christmas? Just me? I bet not. December might just be my favorite month of the year, all because of the Holidays: I just love all the lights, the decorations, the cold weather, everything really.
Every year I like to write down a list of things I want to do during the holiday season and this year I decided to share with you some of the activities I want to do as well as some I’ve done before and want to do another time.
Things To Do During The Holiday Season
- Go ice skating
- Read a winter novel (ex: ‘Let it snow’, ‘In a Holidaze’ or ‘The 12 Dates of Christmas’)
- Try a Christmas cookie recipe
- DIY tree ornaments
- Do a festive manicure
- Visit a Christmas market
- Watch Christmas movies
- Have a holiday-themed sleepover party
- Make a list of gift ideas for your family/ friends
- Create a Christmas playlist and listen to it while wrapping presents
- Knit your own scarf or beanie
- Go to a Holiday dinner party
- Do Secret Santa with your friends