Want quick and easy blogging tips? You’ve come to the right place
No matter how long you’ve been blogging, you always have something new to learn. That’s why there are always ‘Blogging Tips’ articles coming out every single day.
Sometimes these things can be as small as knowing how to format your text or as big as learning how to work with Photoshop. What I mean is, at the end of the day, we can all learn new things about blogging whether you’re a newbie or you’ve had a blog for years.
For today’s post, I’ve decided to just write down quick and easy blogging tipos that you can implement into your blogging routine right now!
Quick And Easy Blogging Tips
- Don’t force yourself to blog. Do it when you want to
- Write how you talk
- use a spellcheck software (I use Grammarly)
- Maximize your popular content
- Read other blogs and get inspired (don’t copy them though, that’s just wrong)
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- There are some blogposts that attract more readers than others. Here’s a list
- Create Pinterest-friendly images (I use Canva to do that)
- Use instastories to promote your blogposts
- Use stock photos when you don’t have time to snap your own pics
- Write your post intro last
- Go for evergreen content
- Photograph in bulk
- Create an editorial calendar
- Write at least two posts in advance