It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, hasn’t it? Well, my monthly playlists are back and (in my humble opinion) better than ever! I’ve always been a big music fan so I love discovering new songs and artist and show them to my friends and family. This month’s playlist features two songs from a band I never thought I’d fall in love with: BTS. That’s right, I’ve jumped into the kpop bandwagon! I’ve known BTSpretty much since they debuted but only a few months ago I started to pay attention to them but now I can honestly say I’m in love with them.
Anyways, this month’s playlist – just like the previous ones-contains non-english songs because, as I said before, music is music and you don’t need to speak a certain language to be able to like or feel the songs.
PS: If you’re interested in listening to my previous playlists, click here
- Psycho – Post Malone ft. Ty Dolla $ign
- X (Equis) – Nicky Jam ft. J. Balvin
- Let Go – BTS
- Let Me – Zayn
- In My Blood – Shawn Mendes
- Want You Back – 5 Seconds of Summer
- I Like It – Cardi B ft. Bad Bunny and J. Blavin
- Walk It Talk It – Migos ft.Drake
- I Need U (Urban Mix)- BTS
- Dear Lover – Little Mix